Attorney Ryan Doddridge, Pasco County and Pinellas County
Ryan Doddridge was born in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and moved to St. Petersburg, Florida, in 1990. He is married to wife Abby and has three wonderful sons.
Ryan obtained an International Baccalaureate degree from St. Petersburg High School in 1998. In 2001, he graduated with honors from the University of Florida, obtaining a Bachelor of Science degree with a psychology major and minor emphasis in sociology. He graduated from the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, with a Juris Doctor degree in 2009.
Ryan began his legal career with a private telecommunications firm based in Dallas. After graduating law school, he returned to Florida with his wife Abby. He continued to work in the telecommunications firm’s corporate legal department while opening Doddridge Law Group, where he specialized in estate planning, general civil litigation, real estate transactions, and corporate law.
Ryan joined an established law firm in June 2011, which afforded him the opportunity to focus on estate planning and probate. In 2013, he was made partner and practiced real estate and corporate law in addition to estate planning and post-death administration. In 2020, he left the firm to revitalize Doddridge Law Group and provide personal attention to his clients.
Ryan is active in the Tampa Bay community, serving as a member, officer, and/or director of numerous organizations. He served a five-year term as an officer and director of the West Pasco Bar Association, where he remains involved as a past president.
- The Florida Bar
- The Florida Bar 6th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee
- West Pasco Bar Association, Former Officer, Director, and Past President
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Tarpon Springs Sponsors Club, Former Director and Past President
- Rotary Club of Trinity
- West Pasco Estate Planning Attorneys Association
- West Pasco Real Estate Council
- North Suncoast Estate Planning Council, Former Director
- Pointe Alexis Homeowner’s Association, Former Director
- City of Tarpon Springs Budget Advisory Committee
- City of Tarpon Springs Comprehensive Plan Steering Committee